What is your 1%?, I recently asked this question at an executive workshop


What is your 1%?
I recently asked this question at an executive workshop. And they were dumbfounded. There never really thought of that question.
So what is this 1%? It is what you can do better or different from most people.
Then you amplify this uniqueness of yourself in all your messaging.
Never mind about the rest of your 99%, because whatever it is in that area, most other people in your job/domain would also have it. Your target audience/clients/prospective employer would expect you to have that 99% anyway. No point in repeating it.
Think about the smartphone you have. The reason you bought that brand as opposed to another is very small, because most phones have features that are very very similar. You chose your phone because of that 1% difference.
People will choose you because of your 1%
When you are very clear about your 1%, only then can you fuel your personal power, which then builds your executive presence.
Don’t hide your brilliant 1% for the sake of the other expected 99%.
#leadership
#communications
#uniqueness
#asianvoice
#powerpresencepoise
#executivepresence

Comments

comments


64x64

Sheikh Raqib

November 25, 2018

Nice


A bit disappointing that most of the new coverage of Tony Bullimore’s sad passing is concentrating on his sailing career and not the enormous…

A bit disappointing that most of the new coverage of Tony Bullimore’s sad passing is concentrating on his sailing career and not the enormous…

November 30, -0001

A bit disappointing that most of the new coverage of Tony Bullimore’s sad passing is concentrating on his sailing career and not the enormous contribution that he and his wife Lalel made to not only the Bristol music scene, but…  Đọc tiếp

Last night I was informed that I’d won a competition that I didn’t know I’d even been entered in for

Last night I was informed that I’d won a competition that I didn’t know I’d even been entered in for

November 30, -0001

Last night I was informed that I’d won a competition that I didn’t know I’d even been entered in for. Tonight I go and take part in the spoils of that compo. Evidence will be posted here at the earliest…  Đọc tiếp

This has nothing to do with racism, bigotry, sexist or ‘homophobic’, this is a general assault on American culture and Christianity in particular

This has nothing to do with racism, bigotry, sexist or ‘homophobic’, this is a general assault on American culture and Christianity in particular

November 30, -0001

This has nothing to do with racism, bigotry, sexist or ‘homophobic’, this is a general assault on American culture and Christianity in particular. “Rudolph the Red-Nose Raindeer” has been a Christmas tradition in America for generations, as has “A Charlie…  Đọc tiếp

Hey Donald

Hey Donald

November 30, -0001

Hey Donald, you know what else can start a war?? 3AM twitter attacks threatening North Korea and Iran with Nuclear War!!! Put down the Twinkies and your phone, and take your crazy ass to bed before you get us all…  Đọc tiếp

I wish!! Maybe 30

I wish!! Maybe 30

November 30, -0001

I wish!! Maybe 30, Good genes, and good skincare does make all the differnce in the world! Seeing the damaging effects of sun damage has me religious about sunscreen and moisturizer!! Comments comments